Location: Kandivali (W), Mumbai
Salary: As Per Experience & Industry Standards
Joining: Immediate or as soon as possible
We are immediately looking for a highly creative individual who has the ability to visualize and produce creative concepts for campaigns. Will have to conceptualize & generate ‘ideas’ based on the brief. Designer would be working closely with Creative Head and Art Director to create engaging work across print & digital media.
- To create a wide variety of graphic products such as newsletters, business cards, catalogues new arrivals, letter heads, posters etc.
- Designing and creating promotional materials like brochures, sun boards, hoarding etc. Handling creative aspects like creation of logos and other art work
- Understand design/brand brief and coming up with visually inventive & original ideas and design (in line with client’s/brand’s objectives)
- Work on cross-medium projects: print, interactive & online
- Work on different branding solutions: brand and corporate identity, brand support
- Responsibility of converting concepts into visuals, including conceiving appropriate imagery for the idea, finding images or suggesting photo shoot ideas, editing and touching up on images, creating layouts, preparing final artwork for printing
- Thorough knowledge of designing software’s with at least 2+ years of similar industry experience
- Knowledge of In design will be an add on advantage
- Professional knowledge of graphics art or related field required as normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, graphic design/visual communications, interactive media etc.
- Drawing skills and illustration, an added advantage
- Have a results-driven mind set, understanding that your work should simultaneously be beautiful and highly functional
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in interaction design, new media design or related design field
- Portfolio to accompany resume
- Background check and reference checks required upon hire